Hours The Library is open from 9 AM to 7:30 PM, Monday through Friday, and from 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturdays.
New Year’s Day (January 1)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Monday)
President’s Day (Monday)
Memorial Day (Monday)
Independence Day (July 4)
Labor Day (Monday)
Indigenous Peoples Day (Monday)
Veteran’s Day (November 11)
1 PM on Christmas Eve (December 24)
Christmas (December 25)
New Year’s Eve (December 31)
When July 4, Veteran’s Day (November 11), Christmas (December 25), or New Year’s Day (January 1) fall on a Sunday, the Library will close on the following Monday.
Patron Registration Requirements (Patron Account)
- Special First Library Cards (ages 0-5) require the signature of a parent or guardian and an ID which may be the parent’s to prove address. These cards may only be used to check out children’s materials.
- Children’s cards (age 6-15) require the signature of a parent or guardian and an ID which may be the parent’s to prove address.
- Adult cards (16 or older) require ID with name and current mailing address.
- Library materials may be checked out on PYPL cards.
- A fee of $1 will be required for the replacement of a lost or damaged Library card.
Two renewals of loan periods per item are granted dependent upon: material type and the presence of a request for the material by another patron (a hold). More renewals may be granted upon staff discretion. Items will renew automatically as long as they have not been requested by another patron.