Hours The Library is open from 9 AM to 7:30 PM, Monday through Friday, and from 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturdays.
New Year’s Day (January 1)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Monday)
President’s Day (Monday)
Memorial Day (Monday)
Labor Day (Monday)
Columbus Day (Monday)
Veteran’s Day (November 11)
1 PM on Christmas Eve (December 24)
Christmas (December 25)
New Year’s Eve (December 31)
When July 4, Veteran’s Day (November 11), Christmas (December 25), or New Year’s Day (January 1) fall on a Sunday, the Library will close on the following Monday.
Patron Registration Requirements (Patron Account)
- Special First Library Cards (ages 0-5) require the signature of a parent or guardian and an ID which may be the parent’s to prove address. These cards may only be used to check out children’s materials.
- Children’s cards (age 6-15) require the signature of a parent or guardian and an ID which may be the parent’s to prove address.
- Adult cards (16 or older) require ID with name and current mailing address.
- Library materials may be checked out on PYPL cards.
- A fee of $1 will be required for the replacement of a lost or damaged Library card.
Two renewals of loan periods per item are granted dependent upon: material type and the presence of a request for the material by another patron (a hold). More renewals may be granted upon staff discretion.